Acupuncture promotes the body's natural healing ability, hence most conditions can be corrected or improved. The effectiveness of acupuncture is well documented and extends far beyond the conception that it is only useful for chronic pain management or as an analgesic. Many athletes have discovered that acupuncture treatment helps them to achieve optimum performance levels. Also, throughout its long history, acupuncture has established a solid reputation as a system of preventative health care that works.
Acupuncture is useful for:
- Body Aches and Pains
- Allergies, Sinus Problems and Headaches
- Chronic Fatigue & Insomnia
- Joint Pain & Sport Injuries
- Back and Neck Pain/Stiffness
- Depression, Stress & Anxiety Related Disorders
- Digestive Disorders (Acidity, Constipation, Gas, Bloating)
- Neurological condition, such as stroke, Parkinson disease and migraine
- Nausea and Vomiting.
- Infertility, PMS, Menopause syndrome, etc
- Other Intractable illness / disorders